Administrative Assistant – Loretto Motherhouse
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Loretto Motherhouse Director of Operations to provide technology support and assist with the daily operations of the Motherhouse Campus. The Administrative Assistant will communicate regularly with the Motherhouse residents and assist them in their use of technology. The desired candidate should have a strong technology background, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and be able to coordinate projects effectively.
- Skilled in all areas of technology: Microsoft and Apple products, Google applications, database management, managing Zooms, etc.
- Highly collaborative work style
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), excellent relationship skills
- High level of organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to coordinate logistics— travel arrangements, meals, housing, equipment and supplies
Essential Job Duties:
- The Administrative Assistant will work to ensure integration with existing services of the Motherhouse Campus.
- Provide level 1 tech support; Create and manage IT Ticket work orders
- Manage Zoom meetings as needed; Operate various A/V equipment as needed
- Track maintenance and housekeeping work orders
- Process liability and insurance forms that cover campus activities and contractors.
- To assist Motherhouse residents with their communications skills using technology, i.e., phones, computers and zoom.
- Communicate news and events to the Motherhouse Community, through technology, i.e., Zoom, News Program, Interchange magazine and bulletin board postings.
- Serve as secretary to various committee and community meetings
- Contact person for volunteer groups that visit the MH. Process liability paperwork. Organize the appreciation event for volunteers.
- Assist in developing a yearly budget for supplies and expenses for all departments.
- Coordinate staff recognition, appreciation dinners, and Holiday gatherings
- Collaborate with other staff members in providing tour information.
- Complete all other tasks that the Director of Operations assigns.
Standard office work and working outside: attendance at meetings on MH campus and other locations. Travel and weekend work occasionally may be required.
As assigned, working no more than 40 hours a week.
Loretto Motherhouse Director of Operations
If you or someone you know may be interested, please refer to the following link for more information: Loretto Motherhouse Careers and Employment | Indeed.com